Difference between revisions of "Software Outline Creation"
(Created page with ''''You are here''': Main Page >> Spoken Tutorial Processes >> Software Outline Creation<br><br> Spoken Tutorials project aims to create spoken tutorials which teach FOS…')
Revision as of 12:10, 14 December 2012
Spoken Tutorials project aims to create spoken tutorials which teach FOSS in many Indian languages. The idea is to teach software(s) in a language that the learner is comfortable in. Our goal is that the spoken tutorial learning object be used to teach any software in any language and any difficulty level learner - Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.
We are looking for collaborators who will -
- Lead the national effort for any FOSS
- Be a contributor to the community by creating the software outline which will be the base for writing scripts and creating spoken tutorials (Honorarium for the Software Outline)
- Create original tutorials (Honorarium for the Original Tutorial)
- Dub into other languages (Honorarium for the Dubbed Tutorial)
- Lend their expertise in a particular FOSS by being a Reviewer / Domain Expert (Honorarium for Reviewer)
- Spread awareness about this community
Click here for Honorarium Details
- Reach out to as many people as possible to spread the awareness of the portal so that others can contribute
- Build up the community so that the portal will be self-sustaining
- Channelize a way through your contacts to reach out to the people who could contribute
You are free to use any of the tutorials featured on this site for self-study and educational purposes. We look forward to partner with you in our effort to take software education to the masses and to Bridge the Digital Divide!