- 1 About Training/Workshops using the Spoken Tutorial E-Tutor
- 2 About School Programme
- 3 Progress To Date
- 4 Software Offered
- 5 Be a Part of the Spoken Tutorial Project
- 6 How to conduct Training / Workshops
- 7 Sample Time Tables / Syllabus with Mapped & UnMapped Spoken Tutorial Software Courses
- 8 Summer Faculty Development and Training programs
- 9 Certificates from Spoken Tutorials, IIT Bombay
- 10 Contacts For Training
About Training/Workshops using the Spoken Tutorial E-Tutor
The Spoken Tutorial Project is about teaching and learning a particular FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) like Linux, Scilab, LaTeX, PHP & MySQL, Java, C/C++, LibreOffice etc. via an easy Video tool - Spoken Tutorials Google award winning MOOC. The salient features of trainings are many. See Below:
- Students, Staff & Teachers from Schools, Colleges, Universities, Polytechnics, ITIs, Skill centers, NGOs – all can avail the training at very low cost.
- The method is Active learning on Computer systems and very suited for Remote/Distance Education.
- Teachers & students can master the software courses on their own, in their own campus and at their own time.
- Once one gets started any student or faculty can master the Software Course and also get Certificates.
- UG, PG or Research scholar students and even teachers of Science, IT, Engineering, Commerce, Management, MCA disciplines can learn any of the FOSS.
- Typically, the first Training at any college is of 2 hours duration. Timing is per the group's convenience.
- As a first step, the organiser typically a Faculty member/Teacher must register on the Spoken Tutorial site and become authorised to request and conduct training in his/her college.
- Any college which is organising the Training needs to get a computer lab ready with machines that support sound. There is no lower or upper limit on the number of participants. This just depends on the number of computers available. For additional participants, laptops if available can be used.
- Support from IIT Bombay is available 24x7 through phone, message & e-mail.
- It is recommended that learners take the Online Assessment Test within 4 to 6 weeks after the 1st training session.
- The cost is Rs.500+GST/per course for Faculty/Teachers and Rs.200+GST/per course for students (except school students).
- Bulk group discounts and Institute level Subscription payment models can also be considered after the institute starts the training with a group of learners.
The organiser can also identify student volunteers to publicise and help with the Training. Students have a lot of energy and are very enthusiastic about such activities. Student volunteers get a special certificate, and a T-shirt! They also develop Event management and Project coordination skills. .
All of the above mean a big deal to students for their career with recruiters and at PG interviews.
Today, SMEs and Govt. departments are moving to Open Source Software like Linux OS. Students with this knowledge will have an edge in the job market. They can also become entrepreneurs and use Open Source Software in their businesses, and save money vs., if they were using commercial software. Net - it is a win-win situation for all. We are having a very good experience with colleges across the length and breadth of India with this format. They start with one and move to cover more batches, more departments, different FOSS series....All working together to Bridge the Digital Divide in our nation.
About School Programme
Click here School Brochure
See the Documents given below to know about all the courses we offer and how easy it is to avail of this training and also get an idea on all the wonderful benefits to students.
Click here Information on Training PPT
Use the above PPT to motivate and train your faculty.
Click here E-Brochure
See the pdf given below for information on which Spoken-tutorial software is suited for which department.
See the pdf given below for information on which FOSS would be relevant for which course using Spoken-tutorial.
Click here Matching spoken-tutorial
Click here Change in Training Policy
Progress To Date
The trainings started in July 2011. These have spread across several Institutions- Degree colleges, Polytechnics, ITIs and even Schools, NGOs, Govt. Offices and some Corporates. To date, around 4965000 students and teachers from all states of India, have taken this Software training. Students from rural places have also benefited from this training. Students are using Linux, Python, PHP & MySQL, C/C++, Java and Scilab in their curriculum. Several colleges are going for Lab Migration, which is switching from Matlab (proprietary) to Scilab. Academia is using LaTeX the de facto standard for technical writing. We have dedicated colleges acting as RESOURCE centers in all states of India.
Refer to the India Map Link: http://spoken-tutorial.org/statistics/
Currently Spoken Tutorial project offers software training on the below mentioned list of software, applications and programming languages.
Spoken Tutorial Software Series
|1||Basic IT Skills package||Learn how to use
This package is useful to all who wish to learn basic IT skills. Absolute must for beginners.
|2||Applications of GeoGebra||Certificate||Applications of GeoGebra Interactive Geometry, Algebra and Calculus application for UG/PG students (12th standard and above) as well as Research Scholars.|
|3||Arduino||Certificate||Arduino is open source hardware, software and micro-controller based kit. It is used for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control physical devices.
|4||Ascend||Training only, No certificates|| ASCEND is a free, open source, mathematical modelling system.
|5||Avogadro||Certificate||Avogadro is a free and open source, advanced molecule editor and visualizer designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, bioinformatics, etc. It offers flexible high quality rendering.
|6||BASH||Certificate|| Bash is a "Unix shell" command-line interface for interacting with the operating system. Bash has the ability to run an entire script of commands, known as a "Bash Shell script" or "Shell script".
|7||Biopython||Certificate|| Biopython is a collection of Python tools for computational biology and bioinformatics. Biopython contains modules and classes to represent protein sequences, nucleic acid sequences and sequence annotations.
|8||Blender||Certificate|| Open source equivalent to Maya and 3DMax. Useful to create 3D Animation for Architecture & Animation students.
|9||C and C++||Certificate|| Powerful features, simple syntax, and portability make C a preferred language among programmers, for business and industrial applications. Widely used in the development of operating systems.
|10||Advanced C||Training only, No certificates|| For Advanced C series, learner should necessarily go through C and C++ series beforehand.
|11||Advanced C++||Certificate|| For Advanced C++ series, learner should necessarily go through C and C++ series beforehand.
|12||CellDesigner||Certificate|| CellDesigner is a process diagram editor for drawing gene-regulatory and biochemical networks. CellDesigner is used for user-friendly visualization Modeling and Simulation of genetic regulatory networks, Protein networks and metabolic networks.
|13||Chemcollective Virtual Labs||Certificate|| ChemCollective Virtual Labs is a simulation of a chemistry laboratory. It allows students to explore and reinforce fundamental concepts, select various standard reagents (aqueous) and use them as they use in a real laboratory.
|14||Drupal||Certificate|| Drupal is a free and open source content management system (CMS) written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. Useful for website-building and web applications.
|15||DWSIM||Certificate|| DWSIM is an open-source CAPE-OPEN compliant chemical process simulator. It allows us to conduct experiments and analyze data using advanced models and operations.
|16||eSim||Certificate|| eSim (previously known as Oscad / FreeEDA) is an open source EDA tool for circuit design, simulation, analysis and PCB design. It is an integrated tool built using open source software such as KiCad (http://www.kicad-pcb.org) and Ngspice (http://ngspice.sourceforge.net/).
|'17||Expeyes||Certificate|| ExpEYES stands for Experiments for Young Engineers and Scientists. It is used to perform basic Physics and Electronics experiments.
|18||Firefox||Training only, No certificates|| Free, open source and popular web browser. Allows you to view Internet web pages, navigate through web pages, and search for web pages using search engines such as Google, Yahoo Search or Bing.
|19||FrontAccounting-2.4.7||Certificate|| Free, open source business accounting software (having features similar to Tally).
|20||GChemPaint||Certificate|| GChemPaint allows you to draw and display 2D chemical structures. Very useful to teach and learn abstract chemistry concepts.
|21||GeoGebra 5.04||Certificate|| Interactive Geometry, Algebra and Calculus application. Very useful to teach and learn abstract geometry concepts.
|22||gedit Text Editor||Certificate|| gedit Text Editor is a powerful general purpose text editor. It is free and open source software. It is simple and ease of use with simple GUI.
|23||GIMP||Certificate|| Graphics art and design software application for the editing and creation of original images, icons, graphical elements of web pages and art for user interface elements. Useful for all graphic related work. Open source equivalent of Photoshop.
|24||GIT||Certificate|| Git is a distributed version control software. It is a free and open source software. It keeps track of changes made to a file or set of files. It helps in tracking the project progress history.
|25||HTML||Certificate|| HTML elements form the building blocks of all websites. HTML allows embedding of images and objects and is extensively used to create interactive forms and webpages.
|26||Inkscape||Certificate|| Graphics art and design software application for the editing and creation of original images, icons, graphical elements of web pages and art for user interface elements. Useful for all graphic related work. Open source equivalent of CorelDraw and Illustrator.
|27||Introduction to Computers||Certificate|| Absolute basic tutorials on parts of a computer, connecting the parts using cables, printer configuration, creating a gmail account, sending and receiving mails and using the Google Drive.
|28||Java and Netbeans|| (Java) Certificate
(Netbeans) Test In Progress
|Learn to use Java
|29||Java Business Application||Certificate|| Learn how to create a business application from scratch.
For Java Business Application series, learner should necessarily go through Java and Netbeans series beforehand.
|30||Joomla||Certificate|| Learn how to a Content Management System for building websites, webpages, etc.
|31||Jmol Application||Certificate|| Learn how to create 3D chemical, crystal and biomolecules structures. Very useful to teach and learn abstract chemistry concepts.
|32||Koha Library Management System||Training only, No certificates|| Learn how to create a library, a librarian, add books, journals, and other library items, Marc framework, order a book, cataloging, circulation, add subscription, serial subscription, receive serials, OPAC search, access library on web, cataloging using Z39.50, manage budgets and funds, convert Excel data to MARC, import MARC in Koha.
|33||KTurtle||Certificate|| An educational programming environment which helps in learning how to build logic and how to program, in an easy manner. Some of its features are: intuitive syntax highlighting, simple error messages, integrated canvas to make drawings on, integrated help function, slow-motion or step execution, and more.
|34||LaTeX & XFig|| (LaTeX) Certificate
|| LaTeX is a typesetting software for preparing reports, letters and presentations - specially useful for persons engaged in writing/ publishing documents from science/ arts/ commerce fields.
Xfig is a free and open source vector graphics editor. In Xfig, figures may be drawn using objects such as circles, boxes, lines, spline curves, text, etc. ... and used in LaTeX and other documents.
|35||LibreOffice Suite||Certificate|| Trains in basic computer usage skills like Word processing, Spreadsheet, Presentation using the LibreOffice components Writer, Calc and Impress. One can also learn other useful components like Draw, Math and Base in this series.
|36|| Linux & Ubuntu
|Certificate|| Free operating system, almost neutral to virus attacks and no hassles for licensing issues.
|37||Linux AWK||Certificate|| Linux AWK is a language for processing text files. AWK is typically used as a data extraction and reporting tool. It is a standard feature of most Unix-like operating systems. |
Polytechnic/UG/PG computer hardware students and system administrators can learn how to use the wide variety of AWK commands of Linux, to handle files, directories, processes etc.
|38||Moodle Learning Management System||Certificate|| Moodle LMS is one of the most popular LMS used globally by educational institutes.
Moodle site Administrators
Teachers will learn to-
|39||OpenFOAM||Certificate|| Open source/ free CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software available for solving and analyzing problems and to create a real world fluid flow movie. Open source equivalent to FLUENT. Widely used in Academics and is gaining popularity in Industry as well- Companies including AUDI, Tata Steel, Volkswagen, and Govt. agencies like BARC (Babha Atomic Research Center).
|40||OpenModelica||Certificate|| OpenModelica is an open source modelling and simulation environment intended for industrial and academic usage.It is an object oriented declarative multi domain modelling language for complex systems.
|41||Perl||Certificate|| Practical Extraction and Reporting Language commonly known as PERL is a high level, general purpose and dynamic programming language. PERL has been used in graphics, web and network programming etc and you can find it's footprints in finance and bioinformatics domain, too.
|42||PHP & MySQL||Certificate|| Package for developing interactive websites and establishing back-end connectivity with a database - Famous websites using PHP include Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia.
|43||Python 3.4.3||Certificate|| Numerical computational software for Science and Engineering Education - used in 3D animation and Gaming industry, Artificial Intelligence, YouTube, NASA, CERN, Yahoo and so on.
|44||QCAD||Certificate|| QCAD is a free, open source application for computer aided drafting (CAD) in two dimensions (2D).
Learn to create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts or schematics and diagrams using QCAD.
|45||R||Certificate|| R is the most preferred open-source language for analytics and data science. R offers a large variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, …) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible.
|46||RDBMS||Certificate|| RDBMS stands for Relational Database Management System. RDBMS is the basis for SQL, and for all modern database systems like MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft Access. PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source relational database system. It runs on all major operating systems, including Linux, Windows and Mac OS. It supports most SQL data types, foreign keys, joins, views, triggers and stored procedures. It has programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby etc.
|47||Ruby||Certificate|| Dynamic, open source, general-purpose, interpreted, true object-oriented programming language. It is a server-side scripting language similar to Python and PERL. Large programs written in Ruby are easily maintainable. It can be easily connected to DB2, MySQL, Oracle, and Sybase.
|48||Scilab||Certificate||Mathematical and scientific calculation software, open source substitute for MATLAB, very useful for all science and engineering students, in academics particularly.|
|49||Single Board Heater System||Certificate|| A single-board heater system is a low cost, open source, lab-in-a-box setup. It consists of a heater assembly, fan, temperature sensor, ATmega16 micro-controller and associated circuitry.
|50||Synfig 2D animation||Not for Training|| 2D animation software designed as a powerful industrial-strength solution for creating film-quality animation using a vector and bitmap artwork.
|51||UCSF Chimera||Certificate|| UCSF Chimera is a program for interactive visualization and analysis of molecular structures and related data. Using Chimera, one can generate high-quality images and animations.
|52||KTouch||Training only, No certificates||Typing tutor - teaches how to type using an online interactive keyboard. Learn typing at your own pace. Gradually increase your typing speed and along with it, your accuracy.|
|53||TuxTyping||Training only, No certificates|| Typing application especially for children |
Start typing, Practice lessons, Play a typing game, Set a language for typing
|54||K3B||Not for Training||Learn to burn audio/video/data CDs/DVDs using K3B|
|55||Filezilla||Not for Training||Learn to configure and use Filezilla, a free file transfer protocol application that's easy to set-up and customize.|
|56||Thunderbird||Not for Training||Learn to configure and use Thunderbird, a free email application that's easy to set-up and customize.|
|Screen-reading software for the Visually Impaired|
|57||Orca||Training only, No certificates||Orca helps a visually-impaired person to navigate and use a PC/laptop for his/her day-to-day activities on their own without aided help.|
Be a Part of the Spoken Tutorial Project
The Spoken Tutorial Project-IIT Bombay, welcomes one and all to be part of an IT revolution and contribute to spread awareness amongst students, teachers and other individuals of society. You can contribute as a -
- Training Organiser
- Training RESOURCE Center
- Training Partner
1. Training Organiser:-
Any Staff/Officer/Faculty member can be an organiser for the training. They make the first contact with the Spoken Tutorial team, IIT Bombay. As mentioned, Organisers need not know the Software to be taught in the Training/Workshop. The Organiser will arrange the computer lab and coordinate with students to fix a date and time for the first training. He/She will be in touch with the Spoken Tutorial team, IIT Bombay, on a regular basis to ensure that the training is successfully completed. It is recommended for almost all students in the college to get a chance to take the training. For this, the Organiser should identify faculties from other departments to register and start requesting training sessions. A calender or time table should be made to plan training and tests for maximum departmental coverage.
2. Training RESOURCE Center
Any College / University which wishes to contribute towards IT literacy and awareness can become a RESOURCE (Robust Extensions for Spoken Tutorial project on Open Source Software Usage for Recruitment, Community and Education) Center. A RESOURCE Center can conduct remote workshops in its college, for other colleges and can also train other colleges and schools in conducting Spoken Tutorial training. It can identify training Organisers in Polytechnic, ITI and degree colleges, in and around its district. A RESOURCE Center can create a team of students and faculty members who will work to motivate the colleges to do this software training. Faculty Resource Persons from various places in India are already actively bringing in new colleges. Click here to see the list. In this way, the project can be spread and awareness created in the entire state. Additionally it is expected that the RESOURCE Center will train all its students as well incorporate the Software courses in the curriculum where relevant.
A RESOURCE Center will be awarded an Appreciation Letter from Spoken Tutorial project, IIT Bombay. RESOURCE Centers can mention that they are authorised RESOURCE Centers of Spoken Tutorial project, IIT Bombay on their website and in their advertisements.
3. Training Partner
These are universities and government bodies at state level such as DTE, CET, DET, DHE, VIT, DCE an so on. At their level and because they have a large circle of influence, such bodied can spread Spoken Tutorial based software training in a big way by Awareness - Circulars, Enabling - arranging training and appointing officers at regional/ zonal level, Monitoring - continuously motivating and urging the colleges to come forward and do the Training on their campuses.
How to conduct Training / Workshops
- A Training is a software session for courses in syllabus which is conducted as a part of the Lab hours alongside a course.
Organising Spoken Tutorial Training at your Institution is very easy!
The Faculty Organiser can start with any of the software course that we offer- Basic IT Skills, Blender, Linux, C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, PERL, LibreOffice Suite, LATeX, PHP and MySQL, ORCA, Oscad, Thunderbird, Firefox, GeoGebra, GIMP, GSChem Paint, etc.
How to make payment -
- If making payment through NEFT :Click here for Payment Flow via NEFT.
Role of the Faculty Organiser
- Inform us of your interest over mail or phone and we will register the college in our website.
- As a necessary step please study the Training Flow in detail that explains the step by step procedure of how to conduct the Training, Workshops and arrange the tests.
- Click here for Training Flow.
- To register as a Faculty Organiser you need to create an account and assign yourself a Username and Password.
- Click here for the Instructions on Instructions To Create a new Account and Register as a Faculty Organiser in the Spoken-Tutorial Website.
- The Training Manager at the Spoken Tutorial team, IIT Bombay, will authenticate you as a "Faculty Organiser"(FO).
- Once registration is done, FO has to click on Software training and go in Training Dashboard.
- Access Semester Training Planner Summary (STPS) and follow the 3 steps mentioned. Plan Master Batch and upload csv file with student details, complete Semester Training Planner Form (STPF) and Select Participants List of students from Master Batch who will be taking particular course.
- Faculty Organiser will upload a Master Batch consisting of all students in that department and year in .csv file
- Click here for Instructions to upload the Master Batch Student List
- Faculty Organiser will fill the Semester Training Planner Form(STPF). The STPF has to be completed prior to raising the Training Request.
- Download the Spoken Tutorial content available on the link (http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/create_cd_content). Get the software and course content installed on all computers using the “Instructions for Installation” (This is provided in the CD/ web-link).
- Click here for Instructions for Downloading the Tutorials
- The Faculty Organiser will check that the machines have Firefox web browser and support sound and ensure have earphones.
- Click here for the Machine Readiness document.
- Participants will use the earphones and watch the tutorials individually. They will play-pause-practice and learn at their own pace, using side by side method. Learners can copy the content onto their Pen-drives or CDs or laptops.
- After the workshop, Faculty Organiser will Select Participant List from the Master Batch to create a list.
- Students will receive Participation Certificate once they complete the training.
- Click here for Instructions to download Participation Certificate.
- Any time after 4 weeks and preferably within a month or so after the Training, the group can come for the online assessment test and get Spoken Tutorial project, IIT BOMBAY 'Certificates.
- Make a test request on our website and we will confirm it for you. Detailed but easy instruction sheets provided. You will need to identify an invigilator before the test request.
- Click here for Test Request.
- The invigilator will go through the registration process before the test and will monitor the test and attendance of the participants.
- Click here for Instructions for Invigilator.
- Your request will be confirmed and all the participants can take the test by following the simple instructions
- Click here for Test Instruction for Participants.
- For training the entire college, the chief Faculty Organiser can put together a team of representatives from other departments who can train many more students.
Downloading Spoken Tutorials
One can easily download the above mentioned software, tutorials and instruction sheets from the following link -
For installation and making copies on all the computers, please follow these easy steps -
Instructions for Downloading and Installing
- Click on http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/create_cd_content.
- Click on the FOSS category, Please select the Software to download which you have selected for conducting workshop. Select the language. You can select multiple languages by pressing CTRL+Click.
- After selecting the software and language Click on Add.
- You will see a small table which will specify the software name and language you have selected to download.
- You can select more than one software as well to download by repeating Step 3 and 4.
- Once the above steps are done Click on Submit.
- This will prompt a window to open/save the zip file. Please save the zip file onto a pendrive. This can be used to install the course in all the systems. OR you can copy the zip folder content in CDs/DVD and use it for distribution or demonstration purposes.
- Extract the content from the zip file into a folder.
- Open the folder. Locate the read-me-first.txt file. Open it and read it carefully.
- Follow the instructions given inside to locate the Installation and Instruction sheets. Do as directed in the Installation sheets to install the software in all the computers.
- Take enough print-outs of the Instruction sheets – one for each participant.
- Copy the extracted folder on each computer before the workshop.
Instructions for Training in Offline Mode
- Hand out one Instruction sheet to each participant, before the training.
- To begin the workshop, the participants have to open index.html file, which is present in the extracted folder.
- To do so, right-click on index.html and choose Open with Firefox option.
- Now, follow the instructions given in the Instruction Sheet and begin learning.
- We recommend that participants should follow the sequence of topics given in the index.html file for better learning.
Instructions for installing LINUX OS
Click here for instructions on Installation of LINUX OS
Sample Time Tables / Syllabus with Mapped & UnMapped Spoken Tutorial Software Courses
Click on the following link for Time Table
Summer Faculty Development and Training programs
We are very eager to work together. The scope is limitless......many departments doing many trainings, the relevant Spoken Tutorials being recommended within the curriculum, exciting summer Faculty and PG learning programs on LaTeX & Scilab. And even Linux and Libre Office for all the Admin. staff.
So just make plans and we will be with you every step of the way......a few Faculty and Officers who will act as organizers/ coordinators can fix a 2 hour training date on any Software and make a request on our website for the same. That's the way to get started. ( Click here E-Brochure )
- Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay Certificates will be issued to all the faculty members who take test in the Spoken Tutorial FDP.
- Guidance is provided by the team at IIT Bombay.
Process and useful links: First the organizers create a login ID and then can access all the needed forms like requesting for training. and if you're are already registered as "Organizer" then requesting for FDP is just a click away.
Note: In Master Batch select Faculty Development Programs (FDPs) from the Department dropdown only while doing FDP for faculty.
Registration Link: http://www.spoken-tutorial.org/user/register
To download the course tutorials- http://process.spoken-tutorial.org/images/1/1b/Download-Tutorials.pdf
To get the lab ready - http://process.spoken-tutorial.org/images/5/58/Machine-Readiness.pdf
Please contact your respective state manager in case of any query.
Certificates from Spoken Tutorials, IIT Bombay
Certificate of Participation
Received on completing Training (i.e. after 30 days from Semester start date)
Received on completing Online Assessment Test.
Please Note Online tests are NOT yet available for the following software series -
- Netbeans (will be made available soon)
Please Note Certificates will NOT be issued for the following software series -
- Advance C
- Tux Typing
Additionally, none of the new FOSS courses will have tests, until announced.
Contacts For Training
In case of any doubts or queries you can always get in touch with our Executive Officers / Training Managers-
|No.||Name of States||Contact Person||Email Address|| Phone
|1||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh||Partha Goswamiemail@example.com||+918486085798|
|2||Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim||Sanchita Samantfirstname.lastname@example.org||+919167330348|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Schools||Kumud Ranjanemail@example.com||+919060494724|
|4||Bengal, Bangladesh||Fariduddin Masudfirstname.lastname@example.org||+918100526700|
|5||Bengal Schools, Jharkhand||Rudra Biswasemail@example.com||+918879248798|
|7||Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh||Harmeet Kaurfirstname.lastname@example.org||+918968373910|
|8||Delhi and Uttarakhand||Akanksha Sainiemail@example.com||+919167593095|
|9||Delhi, Uttarakhand and CBSE Schools||Neelam Kamtekarfirstname.lastname@example.org||+918080973200|
|10||Gujarat, Odisha & Linux Promotion||Sudeha Shirkeemail@example.com||+919769288893|
|11||Gujarat Schools||Jyoti Solankifirstname.lastname@example.org||+919619287237|
|12||Goa and Puducherry||Shweta Nayakemail@example.com||+919920948380|
|13||Goa and Puducherry Schools||Hitendra Zalafirstname.lastname@example.org||+919664894343|
|14||Jammu & Kashmir Colleges and Schools||Hajra Banoemail@example.com||+917066995460/+919086943077|
|15||Kerala||Vinu Thomas Josephfirstname.lastname@example.org||+919820068928|
|16||Karnataka, Chhattisgarh||Chaitra Gawadeemail@example.com||+919738471845|
|17||Chhattisgarh Schools||Dilip Lihinarfirstname.lastname@example.org||+918286037723|
|18||Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh||Priyanka Shroffemail@example.com||+919713759405|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Anita Kedarefirstname.lastname@example.org||+919321530562|
|20||Madhya Pradesh Schools||Sonalika Beoharemail@example.com||+917828400041|
|22||Maharashtra Schools||Ranjana Jayant Ukefirstname.lastname@example.org||+918879065005|
|23||Punjab, Haryana Colleges||Tanvir Singhemail@example.com||+919041633230|
|24||Haryana Schools||Ajoy Raj Dattaramfirstname.lastname@example.org||+919967341263|
|25||Rajasthan, Manipur||Varsha Dandemail@example.com||+919833169465|
|26||Rajasthan Schools||Sangeeta Gaikwadfirstname.lastname@example.org||+919619800383|
|27||Tamil Nadu||Swapnali Kadamemail@example.com||+918082014548|
|28||Tamil Nadu Schools||Snehal Shirkefirstname.lastname@example.org||+919920895685|
|30||Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra Support||Richa Singhemail@example.com||+919975022589|
|31||Telangana, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura||Pooja Singhfirstname.lastname@example.org||+918600408189|
|32||Telangana Colleges, Linux Promotion||Swati Dongardiveemail@example.com||+918693020666|
|34||Uttar Pradesh||Renu Singhfirstname.lastname@example.org||+919889844298|
National Coordinator - Colleges
All India Coordinator - Schools & NGO's